Little-Rena

Filters may affect review visibility.

543 Movie Reviews

Way too much volcano in this animation for me! But honestly, it's a welcome suprise to see this on Newgrounds, like seeing two of my favourite things mushed into one. Been watching Chris "Ironmouse" Broad for many years now, and been impressed with the production quality going up, and up. Also after "Life is Balloons", I didn't expect Natsuki to top that, yet here we are.

Anyway, enough preamble from me, I liked the animation, it was smooth, and worked solid with the audio, which was of course, a banger of a tune. I really think you did it justice, I hope Chris, Joey, and Natsuki do see this, I think they would appriciate it!

PS: Yeah, loved the Ironmouse reference too.

snailpirate responds:

Thanks for the kind words, and yes Chris, Joey, and even Ironmouse saw this! Chris said he'd be showing it Natsuki as well so I hope he likes it too!

This story left me with so many emotions, the twists, the turns, and the intrique! It had it all, it did not go on too long, nor was it too short, but it is certainly worthy of the award, and maybe even an Oscar (just grab Will Smiths), it was perfect.

Also, I have the pictures saved somewhere, 50 clockcoin, and they are yours, otherwise, they will be released to the public! HAHAHAHA!

PannacottaClock responds:

i'm glad you liked it but the lesson is i don't mind those pictures being released this movie is obviously about body positivity

I have been watching this series from the start, I have been enjoying how everything is progressing, bit, by bit. The opening argument, I found it to be funny, a lot of dick stroking, and flexing going on at that point! I also always love your art style, there is something about the colours you use, they are great!

I will also say, the song at the end, it's an absolute banger! Those lyrics, lit, as they say. So yeah, I am really looking forward to the next part, and to the final episode, see how all this wraps up!

170 Game Reviews

Damn, I can't believe I got tricked into play a wordgame! Although, I will admit, I did cheat, by using a dictionary to help me out, because I've had sex, so have no idea how words work. I liked the tower defence aspect, and everything, as well as the audio. The style was also great, I don't have much to say about that!

I did enjoy this game, except for the word part, obviously, as I am no good with the words, they are hard! Can you make a 1 letter version of Wordle for me? That would be a lot of fun!

Stepford responds:

I'm glad you had fun, Rena! <3 <3

I'll 1 letter Wordle just 4 u

Interesting concept, but sadly, it's not really working, you might want to update your control method, as space is just interacting with my browser, which is Firefox. I have also tried to load this up in Chrome, and Edge, but they are all having the same problem, so at the moment, it's a little hard to give an accurate review, sorry!

0/5

Redead-ITA responds:

Good news we have updated the game to be somewhat playable, now any button will work that is in the keyboard while the game is on focus, but the main issue now is that we don't know how to fix the blackscreen after the cutscene, outside of that it's playable

It's a good start for learning, though the 30 seconds list item, well the game doesn't end after 30 seconds, and I am terrible at platformers, so it took a little more than 30 seconds, I wanted to know how to reach that hidden bit, which sadly didn't give me anything, so I was sad.

A mute button for the music, or volume option would have been a useful addition here as well, I often like to listen to my own sick beats when I am playing games. The sound effect you picked was good though, fit well, and everything seemed to work as you intended! Credit on your work here, keep on learning, look forward to what you can do in future!

2/5

RicksDrawer responds:

thanks for checking out the game!
I'll take notes on the points you raised and I'll try to add next time xD

334 Audio Reviews

Glowsticks are an optional extra from a remix of this nature! The beat filled me with energy, and it's currently 1:55am where I am, energy is something I don't really need! But I am always on this look out for good Mii Channel remixes, as a song that constantly bugs me in my sleep, and this is one of those, great beat, and full of life! The only thing missing now is plenty of alcohol and a dance floor...

GalacticPenguinz responds:

Ha, thanks a lot! This comment made my day! \(^o^\)

This here is my jam, there is nothing more soothing, or addictive than the Mii Channel music, it is almost always stuck in my head. Forever do I seek out a new remix to get my hit, and here is just one I have not yet come accross, and I love it! This is a great remix of the Mii Channel music in my eyes, or rather ears!

Distortion

I don't like the distortion in the middle, it really ruins it for me, it doesn't flow with the rest of the song or beat. The lyrics fit very well with the music, I know it seems a bit repetative in bits but it's got a very good beat to it and doesn't need the distortion to make it sound diffrent. The repeting of the words at the end doesn't work either, end on a letter and fade it out maybe.

The introduction has a good start to the whole beat and the singing is very good, I like it, I might not be too keen on the lyrics but they still work and the way "burn" is sung is nice, dunno why, I just like the way you've done it.

~ Review Request Club ~

12 Art Reviews

Love the drawing, and the message, the Ukrainian people deserve to live independent, and in peace, as all people in the world. This has been a clear act of aggression on Russia's part, all must stand united for Ukraine!

But enough about politics, I do like the armour on show here, I have a soft spot for big armour, with some elegence as well. I suspect she would do very well against aggression!

5/5

I have been meaning to leave a review for this, so now I shall do so! I have to say that this is exactly what I wanted when I requested a commission, and the header you made, they are so perfect, and cute. I really think you captured D.Vas character well, and I do love how you managed to get the Newgrounds Level 1 lollipop working with the whole image for this one, it really is what I wanted!

I would like to thank you for making these works for me, and also making the process really smooth, I would recommend anyone wanting some wonderful art to look into your work :)

5/5

I would simp so hard for Strawberry Clock Bae, not going to lie!

In all seriousness, I really love this work of art, very cute, the colours are nice, and the simplistic background really adds to the character design. On the fashion for the character, it all comes together very well, nice casual style.

DrSevenSeizeMD responds:

YOU'RE AWESOME!

This water is making my head feel really funny, what did you put in it?

Rena @Little-Rena