View Profile Little-Rena

390 Movie Reviews

I made the mistake of watching this before I went to bed, this was a terrible idea! I couldn't sleep at all, and had to keep a check on my sweet stash, incase someone came along to steal them, it was super spooky!

On the topic of the collab, I love fun little collabs like this, there's a wide range of creativity on show here, I can't say I have a favourite part, they were all fun in their own ways. It was also good to go back to the campfire to introduce a new story, it was a good way to move the collab forward.

Overall, a good time!

5/5

Missing out on a daily award sucks for such a work of art, I loved the plot to this cartoon animation, my favourite part is that my beer of choice is being drunk, good old "Kidney Failure", it's a great drink, bad taste, high alcohol volume! Always a winner for me! The cameo of D.Va Clock in here is great too, that really touched me, with some Great British slang innit bruv.

The story was also very enjoyable, I like the plot twist as well, I will be honest, I didn't see that coming personally, you got me good with that twist! Overall, great script, and very enjoyable to watch, gets a strong recommendation from me!

5/5

I was moved to tears by this, such a tragic tale, but atleast there was a happy ending! I loved the artwork here, it's great, and the plot is a really different take on the whole secret agent idea! The joke isn't overplayed, and wraps everything up in a good manner, so you have the timing down perfectly I think. The audio, crisp, and a joy to listen to, very stylistic choice on the subtitles, I haven't quite seen them done like that before, but it still worked!

Overall, I enjoyed this, it's not too long, and keeps my short attention span engaged, which can be quiet a challenge! Great job!

156 Game Reviews

Interesting concept, but sadly, it's not really working, you might want to update your control method, as space is just interacting with my browser, which is Firefox. I have also tried to load this up in Chrome, and Edge, but they are all having the same problem, so at the moment, it's a little hard to give an accurate review, sorry!

0/5

Redead-ITA responds:

Good news we have updated the game to be somewhat playable, now any button will work that is in the keyboard while the game is on focus, but the main issue now is that we don't know how to fix the blackscreen after the cutscene, outside of that it's playable

It's a good start for learning, though the 30 seconds list item, well the game doesn't end after 30 seconds, and I am terrible at platformers, so it took a little more than 30 seconds, I wanted to know how to reach that hidden bit, which sadly didn't give me anything, so I was sad.

A mute button for the music, or volume option would have been a useful addition here as well, I often like to listen to my own sick beats when I am playing games. The sound effect you picked was good though, fit well, and everything seemed to work as you intended! Credit on your work here, keep on learning, look forward to what you can do in future!

2/5

RicksDrawer responds:

thanks for checking out the game!
I'll take notes on the points you raised and I'll try to add next time xD

This is certainly an interesting concept, and the TTS voice over fits in quite well with this game, I'd love to see it expanded upon outside of the List Jam, maybe with a few more buttons, bit like a text adventure game, but instead of text, it's sounds, and you can use the arrow keys to navigate, space to interact, etc.

The main problem I am having with this game is the challenge it poses, I don't know when space has had an effect, and it's largly going to come down to memory on when to press space. Maybe a bit more feedback to the user if space has been pressed, either that, or I am losing my hearing, and that'd make this game even harder!

Overall though, it's good, and a solid challenge!

3/5

320 Audio Reviews

Glowsticks are an optional extra from a remix of this nature! The beat filled me with energy, and it's currently 1:55am where I am, energy is something I don't really need! But I am always on this look out for good Mii Channel remixes, as a song that constantly bugs me in my sleep, and this is one of those, great beat, and full of life! The only thing missing now is plenty of alcohol and a dance floor...

GalacticPenguinz responds:

Ha, thanks a lot! This comment made my day! \(^o^\)

This here is my jam, there is nothing more soothing, or addictive than the Mii Channel music, it is almost always stuck in my head. Forever do I seek out a new remix to get my hit, and here is just one I have not yet come accross, and I love it! This is a great remix of the Mii Channel music in my eyes, or rather ears!

Distortion

I don't like the distortion in the middle, it really ruins it for me, it doesn't flow with the rest of the song or beat. The lyrics fit very well with the music, I know it seems a bit repetative in bits but it's got a very good beat to it and doesn't need the distortion to make it sound diffrent. The repeting of the words at the end doesn't work either, end on a letter and fade it out maybe.

The introduction has a good start to the whole beat and the singing is very good, I like it, I might not be too keen on the lyrics but they still work and the way "burn" is sung is nice, dunno why, I just like the way you've done it.

~ Review Request Club ~

9 Art Reviews

I have been meaning to leave a review for this, so now I shall do so! I have to say that this is exactly what I wanted when I requested a commission, and the header you made, they are so perfect, and cute. I really think you captured D.Vas character well, and I do love how you managed to get the Newgrounds Level 1 lollipop working with the whole image for this one, it really is what I wanted!

I would like to thank you for making these works for me, and also making the process really smooth, I would recommend anyone wanting some wonderful art to look into your work :)

5/5

I would simp so hard for Strawberry Clock Bae, not going to lie!

In all seriousness, I really love this work of art, very cute, the colours are nice, and the simplistic background really adds to the character design. On the fashion for the character, it all comes together very well, nice casual style.

VariantSeven responds:

YOU'RE AWESOME!

This series of comics is very inspiring, the design is quite basic, but the colour helps to bring it out a bit, certainly not got any realism going for it, but I don't think comics really need that. I don't think there's too much to improve, some of your little stories will hit some people, and others will appeal to other people, or you might find quite a solid fanbase with what you've got!

4/5

This water is making my head feel really funny, what did you put in it?

Rena @Little-Rena