View Profile Little-Rena

509 Movie Reviews

I really like the VHS style, it's good, and the sound really added to it, the effect worked really well. The art style was very good, and I think the length of the whole animation was just right, I don't really think you could have added anything more to it. I would have thought it would be quite hard to get all of the individual characters in there, but it looks like you managed to, so really good work!

5/5

I had no idea Soldier was such a massive racist! I also felt pretty bad for Tracer when she got blown up there, but thankfully, she can just rewind and go back to being annoying, what a great inspiration! I liked the voice acting, the style and the absence of any real plot, it was fun to watch.

I don't really see anything I can offer feedback on, I like the style, the art is great, sound is good, although I think there was one blip in one line from Lucio where the quality went down a bit. But really, very solid, goofy humour and a fun experience, probably not for the whole family though.

5/5

Can't see anything I disagree with here, as someone who has played support, it always feels like no one wants to help you, it's all take, take, take! The voice acting and the plot were both really good here, although the opposing Widowmaker missing is a bit inaccurate, it's usually the Widowmaker on your own team that misses!

Anyway, all that aside, the animation is good, the art is a little rough around the edges, but I'm sure those will get much better with time! I think this is a very solid animation overall, so good work!

152 Game Reviews

This is a pretty fun little game, the outcomes are quite amusing, I did find myself getting a sensible chuckle out of a number of them. The art is pretty simple, does the job, and I like the way that the gun works in this game, that's quite amusing. Some of the outcomes were easy to figure out, others a bit harder, but got there in the end! I think I've seen them all, I think my favourite though is saving the hostage and going back for an ice-cream, defiantly the canon ending.

The only issue I have is the music, it can get a bit repetitive, and it's a bit harsh to listen to over and over with the ears, a button to mute the music might have been a good idea to have. But that's really my only issue with the game, everything else was fun, and amusing, great work!

4/5

I'm not really sure what I just watched, or played. The text could be a lot better, even a small little box at the bottom with dialog, with a small avatar of the person talking, instead of floating text. The story, bland, it's one that has been told more times that I have been to the toilet in my lifetime, it's generic, unoriginal, and no new twist was put on it here.

Controls were simple, but pointless, you didn't even need to include the left arrow key, just have the right arrow key! I mean, there was so much you could have done here, but didn't, you could have had more controls, you could have told us more about the person who died, you could have told us more about the person we were playing as. I did not care about any of the characters, I don't know who they are, I was not invested in them.

There is a lot of room for improvement on this one, it's very barebones.

1/5

This is a very basic game, I mean the concept works quite well, but I have a few issues with the design choices. The background for one is very off putting, something static, or easier to look at would be much nicer, and wouldn't cause headaches! Additionally, you could do something about the thing you play as, maybe change it into a ship, or give it a little more character, as is, it's just a bland triangle.

There are other things you could do, like change the music when you switch, have some checkpoint pads, so if you die, you end up back there, and the score/time could also be easier to read. As it is, I don't think it's a bad game, just needs some work.

2/5

338 Audio Reviews

Distortion

I don't like the distortion in the middle, it really ruins it for me, it doesn't flow with the rest of the song or beat. The lyrics fit very well with the music, I know it seems a bit repetative in bits but it's got a very good beat to it and doesn't need the distortion to make it sound diffrent. The repeting of the words at the end doesn't work either, end on a letter and fade it out maybe.

The introduction has a good start to the whole beat and the singing is very good, I like it, I might not be too keen on the lyrics but they still work and the way "burn" is sung is nice, dunno why, I just like the way you've done it.

Intresting Beat

I certainly liked the opening to this but I wasn't too keen when it changed into some distorted tune, that ruined it for me. The rest was very good, although a bit repetative, it was very upbeat and quite nice to tisten to. The ending slowing down wasn't a good way to end this, maybe subtracting some beats and fading would have worked a little better.

Not sure what else there is to say about this, it was enjoyable to listen to the opening bit for it's calm and uplifting beat, but after the sudden distortion that I mentioned, I just couldn't get back into this and that's a bit of a shame for me.

eatmeatleet responds:

ok, that was helpful, thanks for being honest

Very Calm

It sounds like a very calm peice most of the way, though it doesn't really sound to have too much verity in it and the ending should be cut down a little, it just sounds to run on a little flat. Everything comes together very well though, the whistle introduced earlisish on in the song was good and added depth to it, but it seemed like you cut it out a little too soon.

I wouldn't say it sound like describing nothingess either, if you wanted a sort of void sound, maybe something a little more space like, to me this sounds like a forrest tune, the very background sounds like leaves blowing around in the wind. But it's still pretty good overall.

5 Art Reviews

D.Va is my favourite character, and therefore, I like looking at D.Va artwork, this is a really good image! I'm not sure what part you are saying looks awkward about the arm, I don't see it, I think the pose is great! Colours are all vibrant, and overall, a very good D.Va picture!

Good work

It's pretty nice, although the only problem I see with this is the amount of white in the background, you may have wanted to use a colour other than white there. But that's the only thing I think should be changed. The rest of the colours come together very well and the way the lights are wrapped looks good too.

Overall, pretty good, some addition touchups might improve the look as well but those wouldn't be as important.

Love it

I'm not much of a reviewer of art, but I like this, it's very simplistic in style which looks good, it's also very easy to read. There's a common mistake of using black on a white background if I am correct, but you didn't do that so it's easy on the eyes.

The actual concept, I like and much of it can be interchangable between games and I'm sure most people can identify with one of them, I find myself falling in the "Actually playing the game" category, rarly do I respond to anything :p

But anyway, good work!

WhiteLightning responds:

Thank you! :) I found myself as the second one the other day, which is equally as bad as the others when you get right down to it...

Your mother called, so I let it go straight to voicemail.

Tomato Soup @Little-Rena