Hard Ball Hard Ball

It's got a very basic design and feel to it but after the play button, you should make it more obvious where to click after the customise phase, there are also some white bits showing in the background that could do with fixing. For a game, it's very functional, it needs some work, graphics could be spiced up a little, as I say, it's very basic, some jumping sound effects and damage sounds would also add a nice touch to it.

For the music, I'm personally not a fan, it's a bit too loud for my headphones and kind of hurts my ears, ruining the experience. An in game mute button would do wonders for this, as I typically listen to my own stuff while playing games. Overall, it's a decent base game, it just needs touching up in a few areas, mainly graphically and sound wise, I do like that you don't instantly die when hitting spikes or falling off the edge.

Find Sneaky Ski Cabin Find Sneaky Ski Cabin

I might not quite be the target player for this, but looking at the game and how it was set up, I thought this would be a standard point and click game, I was disappointed. I was going around in circles trying to find something, I knew what was needed but not how to get it and the game doesn't give any helpful clues as to what needs to be done. There is a challenge and then there is just plain silly, this falls under just plain silly in my opinion.

I would love to have been able to complete it, sadly I had to give up, as far as I got was clearing the snow, after that, it just seemed like a guessing game. Most point and click games give you some indication of what to go for, even with cryptic clues, this game had none. Graphics were mediocre but not something I was bothered about, sound thankfully could be muted.

I wanted to give this a nice score, but I couldn't.

Dress Up Tomato Soup Dress Up Tomato Soup

This is my favourite dress up game of all time I think, probably because it's about me and that's the best thing about it! The choice of bodies is pretty good and I like how it looks overall, design wise, it's good. It's a very simple game, dragging most of the objects, some addition of clothing could have worked, don't know how that would look though...

There was a good choice of music and well, probably the most important thing is the secrete, it really shows you did some background research on my flashes, so adding that in was very good, congrats :)

Summer Skater Summer Skater

This game is pretty boring, I think I fell asleep soon after pressing start, there is not really much to do here and the graphics aren't all that great. The long board things are also a bit of a pain to avoid because they don't appear until they are really close to you, it's also only one level, there is no replay value, unless you really want to get on the high score list.

If you could even customise what you looked like, that would be an improvement, but there is just nothing there, there is no real animation when you hit something, even the little additions could make this game a little more intresting but there is just nothing here, the intro also takes far too long with nothing to look at.

Sorry but this was just boring.

dotHack dotHack

Firstly, I found the title to be misleading, I was expecting something that would represent the .hack// series in some way, although the description gives a better understanding of what this game is about, first impressions and the name of you flash are quite important in this regard.

The game itself is nothing special in my personally opinion, I have played games similar in nature, but it functions as it should and I have no major problems with the game mechanics as they work, the design is pretty nice and things are very clear. If you are going to have a tutorial as just text though and not a specific level, I would just have a "how to play" option on the main menu rather than have it as ingame text.

Anyway, overall I would say it's a decent game but it doesn't add anything new to territory control games.

3/5

Shoot for Gold Shoot for Gold

It's Okay

This game is okay, but not much more, I thought the graphics where pretty decent and what animation there was seems pretty good, gameplay was basic and some parts seemed more like luck than skill, such as if you aren't careful, you hover over the wrong thing by a slip. A much better way would be to actually have you shoot the person rather than hover over them.

As for the gold element, it was okay collecting it and the gold mine map was pretty nice but when it came out of enemies, it was pretty hard to catch, even when I was sure I clicked it, it didn't register, this was a bit annoying, maybe some other mechanic could have been done collection wise.

The music was pretty good, maybe some sound effects when you actually killed someone though rather than just a shot. But overall, it wasn't a bad game but I didn't think it was anything amazing in my opinion.

3/5

Portal 2 Soundtrack Vol.1 Portal 2 Soundtrack Vol.1

It's Okay

But okay is all it is, as far as soundboards go, it's nothing new or diffrent, I mean it works as expected, although the sound quality is a bit poor, this will happen when you condense a lot of songs into one flash. The menu is okay but the custom cursor can be a bit of a distraction.

The Portal 2 logo at the top has been badly cropped, as you can see a bit of white behind the leg of the blue person and the edges are a bit jagged. The one main problem I am seeing here, as with most soundboards, is the lack of original content, you could have perhaps coded a graphical equaliser or something to go with the songs, also, you may want it to play next otherwise it becomes too much work to come back and click a new song when one is over.

Overall, I'm not seeing anything new or intresting and there is a lot of room for improvement here.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for reviewing. First of all, I could have made the audio quality better but Flash only allowed me to make Stream audio to make the play/stop buttons work which made the quality lower. Also yes I'll try next time to crop out the logo better with Photoshop, it does look a bit cruddy. Also will try to fix button error. Thanks!

nail jesus to the cross!! nail jesus to the cross!!

Hmm, Alright

I can deal with this, it's pretty amusing for a while, although I'm not too good at aiming, it gets easier with practice. But I would have liked to see it start off maybe at a still point and then start moving as you got some hits in. Not sure what was with the whole "Hit Points" thing, it's far too hard for me to get passed that point, goes up a little too fast for me.

Graphics wise, it's pretty simple and nothing too amazing here, but the voice acting is good and so is the sound, everything else seems to work as it should too. A simple and small game that can be fun if you have the patiants to get the hang of the timing with throwing the nails, but pretty good anyway.

2/5

Zipzip: Secret Dimension. Zipzip: Secret Dimension.

It's pretty cool

I do like this game, it's pretty fun and it builds up fairly slowly so you get to learn the controls at a nice even pace, although the text could be improved by being faster to load or some sort of confirmation before moving onto the next stage because I feel I missed a lot of the story that was put into this game.

The puzzles do get quite complicated later on and I usually end up giving up after a while of trying, but regadless of that, I managed to get some of them done and the challenge was fun, not something tedious as some games make it. The art could be improved a little, I mean as it is, it is pretty nice but I think improvements could be made there still.

But overall, I say this is a pretty fun game, good work and I look forward to seeing other games made by you.

ttrkaya responds:

I tried hard to achieve that "nice even pace", I'm glad it reached you.

You're right, the text should have been faster.

I tried to keep puzzles easy and simple, but developers always see their puzzles easier than they seem to players I guess :)

Yes, I am not a graphic artist, and I probably need one :)

Thank you once again.

Wonderputt Wonderputt

Pretty

The game is very colourful and certainly very pretty as well and it's good that it gets harder each time but as is the case with these games, I can't relax properly when the game gets harder, it just makes it tedious for me. I had a good go at it and it was pretty fun for a while and intresting to see how the courses changed each time with passing animations as well.

The sound effects are good and the music is very soothing, it's all very fitting, I would say this is very well put together, it's very hard to find a flaw in this game, the only thing I don't like about it is that I don't believe I can fully enjoy it, that's not to say it isn't a good game though, so well done on this!