Watch It Burn (WIP) Watch It Burn (WIP)

Distortion

I don't like the distortion in the middle, it really ruins it for me, it doesn't flow with the rest of the song or beat. The lyrics fit very well with the music, I know it seems a bit repetative in bits but it's got a very good beat to it and doesn't need the distortion to make it sound diffrent. The repeting of the words at the end doesn't work either, end on a letter and fade it out maybe.

The introduction has a good start to the whole beat and the singing is very good, I like it, I might not be too keen on the lyrics but they still work and the way "burn" is sung is nice, dunno why, I just like the way you've done it.

Devotion do_ob Devotion do_ob

Intresting Beat

I certainly liked the opening to this but I wasn't too keen when it changed into some distorted tune, that ruined it for me. The rest was very good, although a bit repetative, it was very upbeat and quite nice to tisten to. The ending slowing down wasn't a good way to end this, maybe subtracting some beats and fading would have worked a little better.

Not sure what else there is to say about this, it was enjoyable to listen to the opening bit for it's calm and uplifting beat, but after the sudden distortion that I mentioned, I just couldn't get back into this and that's a bit of a shame for me.

eatmeatleet responds:

ok, that was helpful, thanks for being honest

Void (Mist Covered Realm) Void (Mist Covered Realm)

Very Calm

It sounds like a very calm peice most of the way, though it doesn't really sound to have too much verity in it and the ending should be cut down a little, it just sounds to run on a little flat. Everything comes together very well though, the whistle introduced earlisish on in the song was good and added depth to it, but it seemed like you cut it out a little too soon.

I wouldn't say it sound like describing nothingess either, if you wanted a sort of void sound, maybe something a little more space like, to me this sounds like a forrest tune, the very background sounds like leaves blowing around in the wind. But it's still pretty good overall.

Melody of the Wind Melody of the Wind

Great Song

The opening part was good, the timing also seems to be very good too, it doesn't introduce things at a bad time and it's very easy to keep up with it. I found that I could tell when something was about to come up, some songs like this leave me waiting for something to come, but not this one.

I would say it's a good ambient song too but I'm not sure it describes the win personally, when I think of wind, I think of something gentle, this is more like a hurricane, there are parts around the middle where you can immagin the sound of rain hitting the floor and the violant force of wind into a building. But maybe that's just me interpriting it that way, otherwaise very good though.

musicmachine - cover musicmachine - cover

Great

I do like this, it all sounds really good, the vocals really work with the whole background beat. I'm not really very knowladable when it comes to music but if it doesn't put me off, then it's good enough for me, lol. The rythem here is very catchy and really works, nothing wrong I can hear with this.

The lyrics are a little too repetative, which I'm not a huge fan of myself, I like a little bit of diffrence to the words. The ending is good though, fades out nicly and it loops very well, which I can only assume you ment to do. So overall, well done with this, it all sounds good to me.

loansindi responds:

Well I'm glad you liked it.

RE: The lyrics, like I said, this is a cover and I did not write the song.

Thank you for the review.

On The Mend On The Mend

Memories!

I loved the game Theme Hospital, it was a great game and this song was one of my favourite ones from the game as well which is really nice to hear. My lack of a musical ear can't really tell the diffrence between this one and the original, which is great work on your part. Your recreation would be great to use if someone made a Theme Hospital flash game.

There's not much more I can say about the tune, it all comes together really well, much like the original. Very upbeat and cheerful, though the ending of yours seems a little flat, I can't remember if the original sounded as flat, maybe look into that if you want. Still, overall this is amazing, I must check your other Theme Hospital tunes out :3

Dramatic Reading - Xaos PM Dramatic Reading - Xaos PM

Lol, great!

This is great, the vocals are good but that wasn't you, still I think the echo and everything really adds to this and the crowds cheers and comments add to this very well. Though I never heard a whole lot about the issue that this brings up but I still found this very amusing, they way it comes across is great and well done.

You have certainly captured this person as a public speaker, which is great and very amusing. Although I think the opening sounds a lot like the opening of an advertisement more than anything. But still, everything is really well done here, so good job to Fyndir for the vocals and you for the 'mastering' of this, lol.

Rig responds:

Nice flash :3

Cry by Novenda Cry by Novenda

Good

The backround music to start with here is played very well and flows through very well to the end of the song, the vocals also go with everything here very well, the slowness of this who song adds some depth to the listerning of this as well so good work on that. There is nothing I can hear wrong with this, everything sounds like it flows very well.

I also think the singing is done very well to, the echo effect certainly works in the parts where it is used as well, everything clear most of the way through though there are parts where I can't quite catch the word. The length of this is also good, though the ending I'm not too keen on personally, but good job overall.

Musicgrl responds:

I had to say thank you for all the time you took to write about the music. Thank you for being honest.

Venda

We Dream to Fly We Dream to Fly

Alright

I'm not too keen on the opening part of this because it does sound a little muffled to me though it does improve as it gets into it which is great to hear so good work on that. The sound is very calm and somewhat relaxing too you could say, I like that in a song, eventhough later it builds into something fast paced, it's no longer calm but quite hectic but still sounds great.

The fast paced part is probably my favourite part to this, it built into it very well, though it didn't come out of it too well, it just sounded very abrupt so that kind of let it down for me, then you have another fast paced part, diffrent sounding this time, still okay.

Overall though, this tune sounds very mismatch, like sticking diffrent tunes to get a result but not really going in any direction. Everything but the muffled opening sounds to be played well and the length is good, I just think you need to have more dicrection.

Mysterious Roots Mysterious Roots

Nice

I think this is pretty nice, the opening was good although when it changed I thought it was going to open into something faster or louder so that was quite misleading for me, lol. The whole song sound pretty calm and mysterious, sort of sounds like a jungle like song which is pretty neat I have to say, it almost reminds me of the Civilization games.

Although it did seem to end quite suddenly, no build up to the ending or build down in the same way that it opened, so that was quite disapointing, maybe work on a better ending. But other than that, I really liked this, it has a very calm background sound to it so good work.

race1 responds:

Hm I see... well I'd like to work on it more but some things happened so this is the final version as of right now.... sorry.

thank you for listening though.