All 4 art Reviews

Holidays with Cell Holidays with Cell

Good work

It's pretty nice, although the only problem I see with this is the amount of white in the background, you may have wanted to use a colour other than white there. But that's the only thing I think should be changed. The rest of the colours come together very well and the way the lights are wrapped looks good too.

Overall, pretty good, some addition touchups might improve the look as well but those wouldn't be as important.

4/5

Video Game Chat Debate Video Game Chat Debate

Love it

I'm not much of a reviewer of art, but I like this, it's very simplistic in style which looks good, it's also very easy to read. There's a common mistake of using black on a white background if I am correct, but you didn't do that so it's easy on the eyes.

The actual concept, I like and much of it can be interchangable between games and I'm sure most people can identify with one of them, I find myself falling in the "Actually playing the game" category, rarly do I respond to anything :p

But anyway, good work!

5/5

WhiteLightning responds:

Thank you! :) I found myself as the second one the other day, which is equally as bad as the others when you get right down to it...

NoteBook Art NoteBook Art

Okay, lets review this...

BACKGROUND: I've not seen a notebook with this many holes unless it's a specilist notebook which might explain the very narrow gaps for the lines, generally though, they are a decent width for writting on.

CONCEPT: Dull, it's been done before and much better, I have seen notebook art that is better than this.

ART: What are the random splodges about? They really don't fit in with anything and I don't know what pencils you are using but mine don't come out grey with white dots in them. Had you done more random doodles rather than splodges, it might have looked better but the pencil doesn't look like it is drawing, it looks like part of the picture, add some shadows underneath objects.

IN GENERAL: Lazy work. REALLY lazy work. It seems like you wanted to be famous on Newgrounds so you did a flash with no effort. No effort = low vote.

1/10

Sorry if im being too rude, but its what this "thing" deserves.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Intresting

The eyes are the first thing I noticed here, mostly because of the white sparkle looking thing. I don't mean to get a little picky here but it all looks a little too smooth to me, I like things to be sharp and stand out, like the eyes in this, the hair looks good too, that's all just personal taste though.

The colour is very nice, I like abstract colours, even abstract art but I don't think this falls into that. The colours all work well and if you are going to add in more to the background, make sure it's slightly dark, I think a light background would divert attention away from the main picture. The blue swuve going into the red side of the face is good though, I like that.

~ Review Request Club ~

5/5

Scarifying responds:

The background looks lighter here for some reason, I dont know why. In real life the background is a little darker than this. The blue in the red was such a pain to do and it was the last part I did. I was so afraid of doing it ever since I started but once I started doing it, the rest just followed. I am glad you liked it, thanks for leaving a review :]