[Soup] Lamisil [Soup] Lamisil

Pretty Good

I liked this flash and I find it intresting that you managed to make a flash around the idea of a spam bot post, that is pretty clever. The graphics are pretty good although some improvements could be made, there are parts with little animation to them, something to watch might have been nice, but they worked.

The voice acting work was good, easy to hear and no problems there, the way it ended was good as well, the text went along with the voice acting and ended in a pretty funny way. I do think that a replay button should maybe have been added at the end as well though, but other than that, overall I thought it was pretty clever and funny, good job.

Heansinekew responds:

Thank you for your review!

Cupcakes Cupcakes

Pretty Good

The animation here was pretty fluid, although at parts, just seeing the wall as a background didn't give too much to look at, when zoomed out it looks nice with the floor and everything. That's my only problem with the graphics though, the characters look okay, I mean the style of drawing for them is pretty good.

As for the voice acting, that's pretty nice too and the singing is good, not much more I can say to that, it worked well with the animation and everything else, so no problems there. Good job on this flash overall.

House of Apparition House of Apparition

Pretty Good

I liked the story to this flash, I thought it was pretty good, I do think that the ending could have had a bit more work done to it and the voice acting for Shaun could have done with some improvement, the rest was pretty good though. The way the sound has been edited to sound like it came from diffrent sides when the camera switched focus was also pretty good and not too harsh with headphones.

Music and other sound effects worked pretty well, I do feel more time was put into the background artwork than the character artwork but that doesn't matter too much, it was all still good and decent animation too. I'm glad you had subtitles too but I do think you could have had an option to turn these on and off, minor thing, but the voice acting was clear enough to hear what was said.

Overall, I enjoyed this flash and it was a pretty good story.

Twisted4000 responds:

Thank you very much. And you're correct, the backgrounds were done in Photoshop and more time was put into them. I hope for my next animations to have more shadow, details, and overall, more depth in the characters.

Some people said the voices were unclear at some parts, though, I thought it wasn't necessary for an on/off switch for the subtitles, but hey, not everyone agrees with everything, I suppose.

Hard Ball Hard Ball

It's got a very basic design and feel to it but after the play button, you should make it more obvious where to click after the customise phase, there are also some white bits showing in the background that could do with fixing. For a game, it's very functional, it needs some work, graphics could be spiced up a little, as I say, it's very basic, some jumping sound effects and damage sounds would also add a nice touch to it.

For the music, I'm personally not a fan, it's a bit too loud for my headphones and kind of hurts my ears, ruining the experience. An in game mute button would do wonders for this, as I typically listen to my own stuff while playing games. Overall, it's a decent base game, it just needs touching up in a few areas, mainly graphically and sound wise, I do like that you don't instantly die when hitting spikes or falling off the edge.

2/5

Find Sneaky Ski Cabin Find Sneaky Ski Cabin

I might not quite be the target player for this, but looking at the game and how it was set up, I thought this would be a standard point and click game, I was disappointed. I was going around in circles trying to find something, I knew what was needed but not how to get it and the game doesn't give any helpful clues as to what needs to be done. There is a challenge and then there is just plain silly, this falls under just plain silly in my opinion.

I would love to have been able to complete it, sadly I had to give up, as far as I got was clearing the snow, after that, it just seemed like a guessing game. Most point and click games give you some indication of what to go for, even with cryptic clues, this game had none. Graphics were mediocre but not something I was bothered about, sound thankfully could be muted.

I wanted to give this a nice score, but I couldn't.

2/5

Dress Up Tomato Soup Dress Up Tomato Soup

This is my favourite dress up game of all time I think, probably because it's about me and that's the best thing about it! The choice of bodies is pretty good and I like how it looks overall, design wise, it's good. It's a very simple game, dragging most of the objects, some addition of clothing could have worked, don't know how that would look though...

There was a good choice of music and well, probably the most important thing is the secrete, it really shows you did some background research on my flashes, so adding that in was very good, congrats :)

5/5

Watch It Burn (WIP) Watch It Burn (WIP)

Distortion

I don't like the distortion in the middle, it really ruins it for me, it doesn't flow with the rest of the song or beat. The lyrics fit very well with the music, I know it seems a bit repetative in bits but it's got a very good beat to it and doesn't need the distortion to make it sound diffrent. The repeting of the words at the end doesn't work either, end on a letter and fade it out maybe.

The introduction has a good start to the whole beat and the singing is very good, I like it, I might not be too keen on the lyrics but they still work and the way "burn" is sung is nice, dunno why, I just like the way you've done it.

Devotion do_ob Devotion do_ob

Intresting Beat

I certainly liked the opening to this but I wasn't too keen when it changed into some distorted tune, that ruined it for me. The rest was very good, although a bit repetative, it was very upbeat and quite nice to tisten to. The ending slowing down wasn't a good way to end this, maybe subtracting some beats and fading would have worked a little better.

Not sure what else there is to say about this, it was enjoyable to listen to the opening bit for it's calm and uplifting beat, but after the sudden distortion that I mentioned, I just couldn't get back into this and that's a bit of a shame for me.

eatmeatleet responds:

ok, that was helpful, thanks for being honest

Void (Mist Covered Realm) Void (Mist Covered Realm)

Very Calm

It sounds like a very calm peice most of the way, though it doesn't really sound to have too much verity in it and the ending should be cut down a little, it just sounds to run on a little flat. Everything comes together very well though, the whistle introduced earlisish on in the song was good and added depth to it, but it seemed like you cut it out a little too soon.

I wouldn't say it sound like describing nothingess either, if you wanted a sort of void sound, maybe something a little more space like, to me this sounds like a forrest tune, the very background sounds like leaves blowing around in the wind. But it's still pretty good overall.

Holidays with Cell Holidays with Cell

Good work

It's pretty nice, although the only problem I see with this is the amount of white in the background, you may have wanted to use a colour other than white there. But that's the only thing I think should be changed. The rest of the colours come together very well and the way the lights are wrapped looks good too.

Overall, pretty good, some addition touchups might improve the look as well but those wouldn't be as important.

Video Game Chat Debate Video Game Chat Debate

Love it

I'm not much of a reviewer of art, but I like this, it's very simplistic in style which looks good, it's also very easy to read. There's a common mistake of using black on a white background if I am correct, but you didn't do that so it's easy on the eyes.

The actual concept, I like and much of it can be interchangable between games and I'm sure most people can identify with one of them, I find myself falling in the "Actually playing the game" category, rarly do I respond to anything :p

But anyway, good work!

WhiteLightning responds:

Thank you! :) I found myself as the second one the other day, which is equally as bad as the others when you get right down to it...

NoteBook Art NoteBook Art

Okay, lets review this...

BACKGROUND: I've not seen a notebook with this many holes unless it's a specilist notebook which might explain the very narrow gaps for the lines, generally though, they are a decent width for writting on.

CONCEPT: Dull, it's been done before and much better, I have seen notebook art that is better than this.

ART: What are the random splodges about? They really don't fit in with anything and I don't know what pencils you are using but mine don't come out grey with white dots in them. Had you done more random doodles rather than splodges, it might have looked better but the pencil doesn't look like it is drawing, it looks like part of the picture, add some shadows underneath objects.

IN GENERAL: Lazy work. REALLY lazy work. It seems like you wanted to be famous on Newgrounds so you did a flash with no effort. No effort = low vote.

1/10

Sorry if im being too rude, but its what this "thing" deserves.